So, I Guess I'm Interested in Blogging

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Several months ago, a new friend and I were chatting. In an effort to get to know me better, she asked about my 'interests'. I felt a bit embarrassed by the fact that the only things I was able to list at the time were potty training and breast feeding. I could think of several things that I used to enjoy... yoga, reading, cooking, writing... but I honestly couldn't name one single non-mommy related interest.
So in lieu of this conversation and my subsequent thoughts regarding it, I've decided to become a blogger. I can't say for sure what things I'll write about nor with what frequency I will write. I am giving myself permission to let this blog be mine. Mine all mine. Sometimes my blog may be about my kiddos (who are the two most precious little girls on planet earth) or my hubby (who is my better half for sure), but mostly it will just be about me and my interests... just as soon as I can recall what they are...

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan