In a Moment of Sheer Insanity

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I clicked purchase. As a result of that simple finger motion, I have sealed my fate. (Ok, so that expression may be a bit exaggerated.) Nevertheless, in less than 24 hours I will be heading to Denver International Airport... with two children... alone. I will be checking bags, venturing through security, folding the stroller and placing it on the scanner, going up and down elevators, entering and exciting the train, folding the stroller for storage, and boarding the plane. While in the air, I will be entertaining a toddler, nursing an infant, and avoiding at all cost the need for me to use the restroom. After flying for three hours, I will be exiting the plane, boarding another plane, flying one hour (see same activities from first flight), and exiting the plane... with two children... alone.
So, if I seem to disappear from Facebook or blog world or reality, it could be because I have taken enough Valium to put knock out a small army. I kid. Sort of.
Look out North Carolina... here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan